When a two-phase commit transaction is performed in a Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010 environment, the Host Integration Server TCP/IP Resync service may not start. This problem occurs because an incorrect IP structure is passed back when the IP addresses of the resource managers are enumerated.
Download Link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2839792
A domain user attempts to browse to a website hosted on Internet Information Services (IIS). The website is configured to use Kerberos authentication. Instead of receiving the expected web page, the user is presented with an error message similar to the following:
HTTP 400 – Bad Request (Request header too long)
This issue may occur when the user is a member of too many Active Directory user groups. When a user is a member of a large number of active directory groups the Kerberos authentication token for the user increases in size. The HTTP request that the user sends to the IIS server contains the Kerberos token in the WWW-Authenticate header, and the header size increases as the number of groups goes up. If the HTTP header or packet size increases past the limits configured in IIS, IIS may reject the request and send this error as the response.
- Decrease the number of Active Directory groups that the user is a member of.
- Modify the MaxFieldLength and MaxRequestBytes registry keys . They are located at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\HTTP\Parameters.
MaxFieldLength DWORD 65534
MaxRequestBytes DWORD 16777216
For more information, please check the Microsoft KB : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2020943
To Download the Product Layout for Offline Installation:
This will enable you to download a complete local copy to your computer. You can run Setup later without contacting the Internet, or you can copy and paste the installation layout in another location.
Once downloaded, you can run VS2012.2.exe from the download location to install the update.
You may get the following error when using 2 Phases Commit together with the HIS LU62 Resync Service :
HISETBG0001 Application Integrator has intercepted an exception in method XXXXX. Following is the exception description:
HISMSNA0022 The SNATransport, when processing method XXXXX, has failed when attempting to enlist in a transaction.
Ensure that the remote LU name XXXXX is configured to EnableSyncPoint. “Error in call to iDtcLuRmEnlistmentFactory ->Create,
HRESULT = 8004D10D or HRESULT = 8004D108
To resolve this issue, you only have to do the following steps
- Stop the SNA LU 6.2 Resync Service
- Stop DTC
- Clear DTC log è MSDTC -resetlog
- Start DTC
- Start the Resync Service
- Wait a couple of minutes and see if the event log posts a successful XLN(Exchange of Log names)
- Test again and it should work !
BizTalk Server 2013 will be available for download on MSDN starting on 21th March 2013. The English locale SKUs will be available for purchase starting April 2013. Other language SKUs will be available for purchase starting May 2013. Host Integration Server 2013 will ship at a later date, however, BizTalk Server 2013 is fully compatible with Host Integration Server 2010.
This is the eighth release of BizTalk Server, another step in the on-going investments we are making in BizTalk.
Improvements in the following areas:
- Improved Performance
- Simplified Development and Management Experience
- Cloud Connectivity
- Running BizTalk Server in the cloud (IaaS)
- Support for the latest platform and standards
Check back here for a series of blog posts going into detail on all the new features and improvements.
With this release, they are moving to a per-core licensing model. This keeps BizTalk consistent with the SQL Server licensing, and reflects the evolution of hardware capacity and the trend towards virtualization and cloud computing. With these changes, Microsoft will continue to be the Enterprise Integration server with the best TCO in the industry. Learn more about the licensing changes in this document.
Understand the BizTalk Server 2013 Licensing Model
BizTalk Server 2013 runs your on-premises integration solutions better and faster than ever before, and makes it easier to build hybrid solutions that span on-premises and the cloud.
Many thanks go to the Product Team ! You’ve done a great Job
When a table is configure for CCSID 1208 Unicode on the Mainframe DB2 V9, an Insert statement fails with SQLCODE 80 when the data to be inserted are containing special characters like ‘Ä’.
This issue only happens when the value being inserted fills up the column and contains the special characters.
This is due to the fact that special unicode characters are mapped to more chars exceeding the buffer length.
No Fix is available at this time !
Hope this will be fixed in the next major HIS Release 2013.
We recently worked on a support case where a customer was using the Data Access Tool (DAT), which is included with Host Integration Server and the Microsoft OLE DB Provider for DB2 that is included in SQL Server Feature Packs, We often suggest that you use the DAT to create the connection string (UDL) that is used to connect to your IBM DB2 systems and then to run the Sample Query to the connection string to see if you are able to make a basic query without error.
In this case, the data returned by the Sample Query was incomplete.
The Sample Query issues a query against the SYSTABLES table in DB2. SYSTABLES is a system catalog tables that contains information about each table that is defined in the database. When you run the Sample Query in the DAT, it sends a query to DB2 to get a list of the tables that are defined in the Schema that is specified in the connection string.
To read the complete post, please visit Stephen Jackson’s Blog : http://blogs.msdn.com/b/sjackson/archive/2013/01/08/missing-data-when-querying-ibm-db2-tables-due-to-code-page-issues.aspx
BizTalk Server 2013 Beta offers significant enhancements to the already rich integration capabilities by including the following feature additions:
• Integration with Cloud Services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta includes new out-of-the box adapters to send and receive messages from Windows Azure Service Bus. It also provides capabilities to transfer messages using different relay endpoints hosted on Azure.
• RESTful services – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides adapters to invoke REST endpoints as well as expose BizTalk Server artifacts as a RESTful service.
• Enhanced SharePoint adapter – Integrating with SharePoint using BizTalk Server 2013 Beta is now as simple as integrating with a file share. We have removed the need for dependency on SharePoint farms, while still providing backward compatibility.
• SFTP adapter – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta enables sending and receiving messages from an SFTP server.
• ESB Toolkit integration – With BizTalk Server 2013 Beta, ESB Toolkit is now fully integrated with BizTalk Server. Also, the ESB Toolkit configuration experience is vastly simplified to enable a quick setup.
• Dependency tracking – The dependencies between artifacts can now be viewed and navigated in Admin console.
• Improvements in dynamic send ports – BizTalk Server 2013 Beta provides the ability to set host handler per adapter, instead of always using the default send handler of the adapters.
In HIS 2013 Beta, we have made significant improvements in the following areas:
• Data Integration – Several key updates in integration with DB2.
• Application Integration – Updates to Transaction Integrator designer, tools and accounting.
• Network Integration – Direct connectivity from Server/Client to IBM mainframe systems using fully managed TN3270E runtime.
• Message Integration – WCF Channel Support for WebSphere MQ v7.5 and v7.1.
• Platform Support – Introducing the support for Window Server 2012, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012, BizTalk 2013 and IBM Systems.
Over and above these, BizTalk Server continues to enable integration solutions heterogeneous Line-of-business systems with Windows .NET and SharePoint-based applications to optimize user productivity, gain business efficiency and increase agility. BizTalk Server 2013 allows .Net developers to take advantage of BizTalk services right out of the box to rapidly build solutions that need to integrate transactions and data from applications like SAP, Mainframes, MS Dynamics, and Oracle. Similarly SharePoint developers can seamlessly use BizTalk services directly through the new Business Connectivity Services in SharePoint 2010.
BizTalk Server 2013 includes data mapping & transformation tool to dramatically reduce the development time to mediate data exchange between disparate systems. It also provides various management interfaces to for managing BizTalk Server applications, managing performance parameters, and streamlining deployments from development to test to production.
BizTalk Server 2013 includes the scalable Trading Partner Management (TPM) model with a graphical interface for flexible management of business partner relationships and efficient on-boarding process.
Download Link : http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35553
This cumulative update package for Microsoft Host Integration Server 2010 contains hotfixes for issues that were fixed after the release of Host Integration Server 2010.
We recommend that you test the hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new fix release contains all the hotfixes and all the security fixes that were included in the previous Host Integration Server 2010 fix release. We recommend that you consider applying the most recent fix release that contains this hotfix.
Important This cumulative update package includes all the component packages. However, the cumulative update package updates only those features that are currently installed on the system.
Download Link : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2752426
Many Thanks to the Product and Support TEAM ! You’ve done a great job